1956 Chevrolet 210 Sedan 4 door restomod - restored and finished to a very high quality with over $70k+ in receipts. You'd be hard pressed to find a better 4-dr tri-five, let alone an exposed wire on this car. 8600 miles since restored, 500+ supercharged EFI horsepower, A/C and room for the entourage! Not much else to do on this car with loads of high dollar parts. Get in and drive it anywhere.
- 383 stroker with Weiand blower and Holley EFI, built 700R4, 3.73s w/posi, 3" stainless exhaust
- 4 wheel Wilwood drilled/slotted power brakes, CPP master and booster
- Tubular upper/lower front control arms and coilovers, upgraded sway bars
- Vintage A/C, Dakota digital gauges, custom interior and console, Retrosound bluetooth stereo with 2 amps for component speakers and 2 subs
- 2 tone PPG metallic paint with all trim powder coated (including valve covers and master cylinder), custom wheels wrapped in Continental ZR tires (265/245)
- AN hoses, clean wiring, all the bells and whistles
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.