1947 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery is loaded with custom touches and was built to drive and enjoy. Current owner did not build this beauty, so may not have all the answers but will describe as best as possible. Whether you are driving down the road, stopped getting gas, or showing it off at a local show all eyes will be on you. Haven't taken it to a lot of shows this year but the first 2 it received the BEST in SHOW award!
* All was professionally done.
* The top has been nicely chopped but still has loads of head room
* The Hood has been pancaked to give a perfect compliment to the chop
* Head & tail lights have been Frenched in
* The antenna has been Frenched in
* Custom hand built grill
* The rear door has been re hinged to open like a hatch
* The door openings have been stretched by installing wider Fleet line doors
* Door handles are shaved and a door popper has been installed on the drivers door only
* It has a beautiful Purple and Pearl White Paint scheme along with just the right amount of accent stripes Pin Striping, & Hand painted lettering
* V-But Windshield
* Recessed 3rd Brake Light
* The reclining bucket seats, door panels, cargo area walls & floor are all tastefully done in a gray tweed with a design to match the outside paint scheme.
* La Cara Steering wheel
* Pro-Comp Ultralight Gauges
* Power windows
*Tilt steering column
* racing style ratchet shifter
* Touch Screen Radio/GPS with CD & USB
* Air & Heat to keep you comfortable on those long drives
* Hidden hinges on all doors
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.