1997 Porsche 911 Convertible Stunning, one-owner 1997 993 Cab. Acquired this vehicle in June 2018 with the intention of using it for a special wide-body speedster conversion project. This may be the lowest mileage, black/tan 993 cab on the market today.
Car is completely original except for the following items:
1. Motorized rear wing was replaced with fixed turbo "S" wing.
2. Factory 17" wheels were replaced with 18" 2-piece Speedline wheels with polished lip and black centers.
3. Front splitters added to lower part of front bumper.
Do not have the original wing or the original wheels. Do have all manuals, keys, car cover with case, boot cover with case, spare tire, tool set and air pump. All accessories appear to be in like-new condition.
1. Convertible top in like new condition. No signs of wear.
2. Interior in like new condition. Seats and leather show no signs of wear.
3. All mechanical and electrical parts are functioning properly. No faults indicated.
4. Road rash to front bumper consistent with 17K mile car. This was notated on the inspection report that was filed at time of purchase.
5. Passenger side front wheel has some minor curb rash on outer edge of rim. In the process of getting this repaired.
6. Scratch on fender behind driver's side front wheel (see picture #11). Can't see from 3 ft away.
7. Scratch in side of wing ~1" long (see picture #10). Can't see from 3 ft away.
8. Scratch on bumper behind driver's side rear wheel (see picture #9). Can't see from 3 ft away.
Car has been stored in climate controlled garage on trickle charger.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.