1953 Chevrolet 3100 pickup 3 window
– CLEAN title, matching VIN to the truck VIN tag
– Original stove bolt 6 motor (motor ID numbers match 1953), tranny, front and rear are ALL still connected
– All sheet metal is there, wood in bed needs to be replaced
– Frame is stock, looks healthy AND has been painted in the cream color which looks to be a great rust protectant
– Motor is currently untouched by me
– Previous seller mentioned it was running about 7 years ago, it looks about right
– Power brake booster has been added, however the front lines aren’t connected
– Alternator and distributor have been added, it appears this truck has been converted to 12 volts.
– Hooky stereo was hooked up, sounds terrible (and doesn’t work)
– All ORIGINAL gauges are there and in tacts
– Currently no glass in the truck, everything there is plexiglass
– Missing radiator
– Exhaust is still connected to the engine and in tact
– New seat, fits the original frame, pretty nice.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.