74,500 original miles...Rare 1962 Buick Invicta Station wagon. New dual stage, two tone repaint in the original Bright Red and correct White roof with NOS Red Tartan interior cloth... Excellent restored condition...
The family station wagons of the 1950's and 1960's are cars most of us experienced sometime in our childhood. Rarely do you find excellent examples of this past. This car has a new dual stage, two tone repaint in the original Bright Red and correct White roof. The original seats had been covered in dealer installed plastic and were dry-rotted. Installed new NOS Tartan interior cloth and restored the seats and door panels. New correct Red / Black speckled carpet was installed. Original dash and headliner. Original bumpers were rechromed and the balance of the chrome and stainless is original and in nice condition. Rare chrome roof rack, rarely seen in this original condition. The car is equipped with the factory 401 cubic inch engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Originally a WASHINGTON STATE CAR has lived in North Carolina, garage kept for last 4 years.
• Brand new dual stage repaint in Bright Red & White
• Beautiful new correct NOS seat upholstery & door panels
• New correct carpet and original headliner
• Newly re-chromed original bumpers
• Very nice original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 401 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Factory automatic transmission
• Factory AM radio & speaker
• Factory clock
• Power steering and brakes
• Rear power rear tailgate window
• Factory wheel covers and rims – newer whitewall tires
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.