Selling my Jeep with a Mercedes 5 cylinder turbo diesel (om617). The frame is from a 1970 US mail Jeep and the body is a CJ7 so it is smog exempt. Registered as tagged. I did the swap about 6 years ago dropping in a Mercedes diesel with 130k mikes on it. I kept the factory Jeep T4 trans and Dana 300 tcase. All drivelines were built new.
Mercedes OM617 diesel swap.
- EGR delete.
- CAT delete.
- Electric lift pump.
- Oversized engine oil cooler.
- Oversized power steering fluid cooler.
Front Dana 30 / Rear AMC 20
- Regeared to 4.10.
- Rear Detroit locker.
- Yukon one piece axle shaft conversion.
- Front Lockrite locker.
- SuperWinch front lockout hubs.
Dana 300 Tcase
- Twin sticks.
- Front and rear drivelines CV joints added.
- Bilstein reservoir shocks.
- Steel braided brake lines.
- Currie greaseable shackles.
- Rancho leaf springs.
- JKS greasable and removable sway bar end links.
- Spring over conversion.
- High steer.
- RuffStuff front diff cover.
- M.O.R.E. HD steering box mount.
- Rugged Ridge HD steering box brace.
- Updated steering shaft.
- 15x10 beadlocks (+spare).
- 35x12.50/15 GoodYear MT/Rs. ( bran new)
- Bedlined inside and out with Blue by You color.
- Genright front bumper.
- Genright front fenders.
- Genright rear flares.
- Genright sliders.
- Genright 20g fuel tank.
- Smittybuilt 9500 winch (+ synthetic rope).
- TruckLite LED headlights.
- Parking lights, tail lights and reverse light converted to grommet style.
- Overhead CB console.
- TinyTach tachometer.
- Windshield mounted LED spotlights.
The Jeep has been sitting for about a year with me not using it. It will need new rear axle seals, engine shut off switch installed (got the parts).
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List