1982 Chevrolet Blazer K5 2WD. This is the last year 2WD was made available on the Blazer. Very rare truck to come across!! The truck is running with no issues whatsoever.
- It has a rebuilt 305 with roughly 6K miles on it.
- Recently rebuilt 700R4 Transmission with less the 1.5k miles on it.
- The interior is pretty good and not as rough as others.
- Rear seat is in great condition and the floors fully carpeted.
- The top is in great shape and does not require work other than a respray.
- Paint job is faded by the sun but the body is in great shape with no bondo (Perfect for a new color!)
- Couple minor rust issues. One is on the tailgate and the other is on the Rear driver fender.
- Recently replaced front end bushing, tie rods, pitman arm, ball joints and idler arm.
- Registration is on non-op and up to date. (No hidden registration fees)
- Clean title and pink in hand.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.