1966 Dodge Charger, this has been a labor of love and everything has been restored, rebuilt or replaced.
Body & Paint - The body is rust free, quarter panels behind the rear wheels were replaced. The floorpans, trunk pan and all other sheet metal is FACTORY. Complete strip of old paint and refinished- 1 out of 10 it is a 9. Straight down the sides and a mirror finish. Bumpers have been rechromed.
Interior - All original interior except carpet, in excellent condition. New Dash Pad, Gauges were rebuilt and all work, even the factory Tach.
Engine and Transmission - 400 Cu In with a 727 automatic transmission. The motor and trans were rebuilt by the previous owner, I have no documentation to back that up. It starts right up and has no smoke or other issues. Idles perfectly with the factory carb, choke works correctly(new). Trans shifts perfectly. ORIGINALLY A 318 CAR ACCORDING TO THE VIN.
Tires - New 15" Firestone Redline tires
1. Complete NEW wiring harness
2. All 4 Wheel Disc Brakes installed, New brake lines, Master Cylinder.
3. New Headlight actuators
4. Dash Lights/Gauges completely restored
5. NEW Upper and Lower Control Arm Bushings, Ball Joints, Tie Rods, etc.
6. New Gas Tank and Lines
1. Chrome around the windshield installed, I have it just haven't done it yet.
2. D in DODGE letters on the hood, I don't have it. Been looking, NO luck yet.
3. Trunk lip Molding, I don't have it.
4. Left Headlight rotates slower than the right.
All the windows roll up and down effortlessly, all the rubber gaskets have been replaced. Have a folder 2 inches thick with receipts that will go to the buyer.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.