1941 Ford Panel Truck This is a very cool and great driving truck - 350 Chevy crate motor, gear drive, Vintage A/C, Mustang II front end, power front disc brakes, rear drums, all the cool stuff...
Some technical highlights:
• New Chevy 350 Crate Motor, 300 HP. Mild Cam and Gear Drive
• Turbo 350 Automatic
• 23,000 Miles since body off restoration
• Ford 9-inch Rear end
• Vintage Air Conditioning
• Polished Aluminum Engine Dress up bits
• Power Brakes (Disc Front, Drum Rear)
• Power Steering
• Power Windows
• Wheel and tire package by Colorado Customs
• Shaved Door Handles & Drip Rails
• Bear Claw Remote Door Poppers
• Tri-Coat Blaze orange paint
• Custom Pinstriping
• Undercarriage and Interior Limo Lighting
• Custom Leather Interior including removable rear seat
• Custom oak bed flooring, including optional carpet overlay throughout
This bad boy is ready to go.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.