1977 Ford F150 4x4 Single Cab Long Bed for sale. Truck is in good condition, starts every time, shifts smoothly, stops well and runs strong. Bought the truck as a fun truck and it doesn't disappoint, use it to commute to work and run errands a few times a week. Selling it because I don't have the time I thought I would to restomod the truck.
- 351M V8 engine, C6 Auto Transmission
- Dana 44 Front axle, Ford 9" rear axle
- NP203 Transfer Case 4x4
- Bilstein shocks with mild lift and Bilstein steering stabilizer
- New windshield and new sliding rear window professionally installed by Collision Auto Glass & Calibration in Beaverton summer 2020
- New battery (10/2020 date) and new battery connection wires
- 5 BF Goodrich tires with about 85% tread left (comes with full size spare)
- 8ft long bed with rugged liner truck bed liner
- Frame is straight and almost no rust, does have some small surface rust expected for a 43 year old truck. Truck was produced in Southern CA and spent a good bit of time in central OR. Doesn't look like it has ever seen salt.
- Aftermarket head unit with USB charger
- Everything works!
-Clean title in hand
- Truck does have dings and dents, it's a work truck
- Driver's side door panel is currently off. Panel was taken off to reconnect the door speaker wire. Door panel trim is not cracked and all retainer holes are good. Retainer bolts are needed to pop it back on the door frame ($12 on LMC truck)
- Main gas tank leaks. Truck has a dual tank and I have just used the Aux tank without issues (Aux tank is 18 gallons).
Truck is turnkey and ready for someone to love it. Would make a great project or can be driven as is.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle