1972 Ford Country Squire Wagon custom - cars & trucks - by owner -...
"It's a Truck !" --- "No! It's a Wagon" --"No it's a Dually ... Ta Da! It's Super Wagon !!
Actually, it's my work truck.
Want something completely different? This Ford Country Squire Station Wagon Dually is a Show Stopper !! Draws a Crowd every time! There's only one like it !
This One-of-a-kind "Super Wagon" is sitting on a mid-60's F250 Dually Camper Special Truck Frame equipped with a Dana 60 rear end. It is a Professionally Built Frame-off restoration. From top to bottom, this wagon wows the crowd every time! It was a 1st Place Winner at Concourse De Lemons Seaside, CA in 2016 !
At eye level the Black exterior with Air Brushed faux wood is nostalgic. Above and painted on the roof is Old Glory - yes, the American Flag ! ...and below, the Undercarriage is nicely painted and detailed .
This wagon features:
- 390 V8
- C6 tranny
- One ton 8 in Ford rear end dually
- straight axle w/springs in front
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- AC (a Factory AC wagon with some parts ie compressor missing)
-Tow Package (receiver hitch) w/air bags
- Loud Air Horn
- Reclining Bucket seats w/center console
- Power Driver's seat
- Fold down rear bench seat
- Tinted windows
- New AM/FM/CD Stereo System w/2 amps , 5 in. rounds in front and 6x9s and 12" subs in rear that will blow you out the door !
- electric back window activated by dash switch and key.
- Two-Way Back door: opens as a tailgate or a swinging door.
Mechanically the Wagon is sound. The 390 V8 runs strong and sounds knarly. Has Dual exhaust and Flowmaster (or similar) mufflers. Dana 60 (8 inch) rear end. Recent front end work. New HEI Distributor, plugs, wires and rebuilt carb and brake system all in 2020. Trouble-free vehicle.
Interior is Blue vinyl/cloth combo . Carpet, seats, door panels and headliner are nice - no rips or tears. Back seats fold flat. small crack in dash. Heater works. Has aftermarket gauges. Has a hatch for 3rd row of seats