1995 Mitsubishi 3000 GT 6 speed, AWD, vr4 3.0 v6 twin turbo with 88k miles. Have put alot of time, money, and effort into keeping this JDM legend.
3rd owner of this car, owned and rebuilt 2 other 3000gt vr4s before this one. Flew out to Cleveland and bought it from a retired professor who bought the car somewhere around 20k miles from his friend. This car has ALWAYS been garaged, stored for the winter, filled with premium gas, and ran on full synthetic oil. Have a folder with thousands of dollars worth of parts and labor receipts dating back to the 2nd owner of the car. Additionally, the car has been modified slightly with a few after market parts which will list below but, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE that this car will be coming with ALL OEM ORIGINAL AND FUNCTIONAL PARTS such as 5 chrome rims, stereo, and electronically controlled exhaust. For the additional part that were replace...
- 4 brand new Ironman tires(less then 50 miles)
- 4 brand new SPEED machined chrome/black gloss rims(less then 50 miles)
- new drilled slotted roaters with brake pads
- new wheel spacers(give it a beefy look without being too much)
- remanufactured 4ws rack and pinion (very expensive and hard to find)
- new ball joints
-new stage 2 chrome clutch kit including( pilot bearing, pressure plate, fly wheel, ect..)
- new NGK premium spark plugs and wires.(wires are different brand but high performance)
- new harmonic balancer
-new pulleys/ belts
- new thermostat
- Brand new ac condenser, reciever dryer
- remanufactured A/C compressor with new freon in the lines
- reinforced OEM style antenna mass
- new fuel filter/ air filter
- new gates power steering belt
- new valve cover gaskets
- new planet audio touch screen radio with Bluetooth cabin speaker.
-new planet audio door speaker and tweets.
- new battery
- new speed daddy chrome exhaust from the headers back
- new tie rod ends
-new wiper blades
- replaced driver front speed sensor
An Everstar trickle charge for the battery.