1973 MG Midget. Complete ground up restoration just completed. Most desirable year with round rear wheel arches, (split rear) chrome bumpers and wire knock off wheels (new) in iconic British Racing green with tan leather interior.
This is a small British sports car that attracts a lot of attention!
A full restoration was started by the previous owner, who spent about $15 000 on new parts but never finished reassembly. Current owner purchased the car and spent a few months completing the rebuild and driving around to make sure the car is perfect.
This car is virtually new but still has a lot of original parts. The following work has been done:
• Complete rebuild engine with upgraded rear seal kit.
• New clutch including master and slave
• New gearbox – 4 speed
• Rebuild rear axle including new spline hubs and new springs
• Complete new front suspension including new spline hubs
• All new brakes, including master and brake lines and hoses
• All new wire wheels and tires (5x)
• Refurbished carburetors
• New fuel tank, fuel pump and fuel line/filter
• New radiator and hoses
• New distributor, starter, alternator, Battery
• Entire new exhaust with WBO2 sensor installed for tuning
• Complete new electric wiring looms
• New interior carpet, door panels and real leather seats (tan). New seatbelts.
• Refurbished dashboard with new soft panel. Refurbished steering wheel, new ignition lock
• Refurbished center dash with Bluetooth radio and speakers
• New windscreen, wipers, mirror
• Original soft top in very good condition and fits nice and tight
• Body and all panels blasted and repainted (some panels have suffered chipped paint from storage)
• Several lighting and electrical fittings renewed
Fun to own and drive, cheap to insure and easy to store.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First