A really solid 1969 Cadillac Coupe Deville. It needs paint and a little interior work, but following is a long list of mechanical work that is complete. She is a daily driver and ready for somebody to love on her.
1969 Cadillac Coupe Deville Hardtop
62730 original miles
Car is titled, registered, insured, inspected, and set up as a daily driver.
Work already completed…
• Carpet removed, floor pans exposed, cleaned, and painted. No holes. Floors are solid.
• New sound dampening and carpet installed
• Rebuilt 472 Engine, Heads, Oil Pump, Carburetor
• New head and intake gaskets
• New distributor
• New fuel sending unit (tank inspected and is clean)
• New Analog Gage Cluster (Oil pressure, fuel level, temperature)
• New master cylinder
• Brake job is complete and lines bled
• New starter
• New generator
• New radiator
• New muffler and tail pipe
• New tires
• New stereo fit to original opening. AUX, Bluetooth, etc.
• Fresh oil
• Fresh coolant
• Fresh differential fluid
Work that needs to be completed.
• Paint. Did a little immediate rust repair to seal the exterior. Overall, body is in great shape but she does need paint.
• Original interior is intact and in pretty good shape, but if you seek perfection, this needs some attention.
• Have not addressed the AC system yet. Blower works but freon, etc. needs to be addressed.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.