1987 Chevy Suburban. This rig is in excellent condition. We purchased it in November of 2017.
Here are more details:
- 12/11/17: Replaced distributor, cap and rotor, ignition wires, spark plugs (AC Delco).
- 4/13/18: Replaced left and right tie rods and alignment.
- 2/19/19: Replaced computer.
- 3/19/19: Replaced fuel pump (Delphi).
- 3/28/19: Replaced rear brake wheel cylinders and hardware.
- 7/24/19: Replaced water pump and radiator.
- 5/20: Treated the undercarriage bumper to bumper.
- 6/20/20: Oil changed with 10W30 Valvoline and an AC Delco filter (has been garaged since then, not driven except to fire it up once in awhile and take it down the street and back).
- 2/20/21: New condenser and receiver/dryer, 10 oz of PAG oil.
Replaced all of these parts to make this Suburban reliable and for it to perform at its best. The radiator is 3-row, all aluminum, from JEGS. Misplaced the fuel pump receipt, but it has been replaced. Performed all of the work myself; have 25 years experience. This truck has been garaged most of the time we have owned it. We did take it on 2 small vacations and it performed perfectly. It also got us up a mountain to our house in 3 feet of snow.
This is a very nice Suburban!
Replaced the A/C condenser and receiver/dryer this month. However, the A/C has a leak somewhere. May be the rear evaporator.
Have the original laminated sheet that came with the Suburban when it was sold brand new. We are the third owners. The second owner kept incredibly detailed records, which we also have to pass on to the new owner. This rig will not disappoint!
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.