1938 Buick Special Sedan 2 door.
• 400 CI Crate Motor with 5403 miles on it
• Automatic Transmission / Overdrive
• Fatman Front End with disc brakes – Drum brakes in rear
• Air Conditioning for those warm days cruising – heat if you need it
• Power Steering Power Seats
• Power Windows Vent window is a crank window
• Tilt Wheel from IDIDIT
• 2 cup holders in the console
• Power Brakes – extra brake light in the back window with turn signals
• Dolphin dash gauges - Battery clock in the glovebox door
• New Michelin tires – 245/45R18 and American Racing Rims
• Pioneer Radio with Bluetooth and LED backlight, USB, pop-up radio display with CD Player. The AM/FM is compatible Spotify, Pandora and iPod – iPhone capabilities.
This is an all-steel body on a ’38 Buick frame. The fire wall has a chrome piece on it so you will see a reflection in the pictures of the engine. The girl is not perfect and you will find a few paint chips with a few I added myself on the trunk lid when some tools fell from the garage door. Trunk is completely finished inside and ready for your cruise chairs and cooler.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.