1986 Chevrolet Corvette - Low Miles - Fantastic Condition C4
Runs and drives great. AC works great, Only 68,500 miles. Interior and exterior are in fantastic condition. Aluminum heads.
- Notable repairs/upgrades-
- Registration renewed / Passed emissions
- Replaced Driver and Passenger Seats with OEM leather seats
- New door sill guards
- New Llyod Ulti-mats for Driver, Passenger, and Cargo
- New Hood Emblem and Fuel Door Emblem
- Windows tinted
- Oil and filter Changed
- Transmission Flushed
- New Battery
- Upgraded stock throttle body to BBK 52MM Throttle Body
- Upgraded stock air intake with inductive power coupler, open airlid, and K&N filter
- Replaced Idle Air Control Valve, Coolant Temp Sensor, MAF relays, Throttle Position Sensor
- Replaced Fuel Sending Unit (i.e. fuel pump, strainer, pulsator etc), and replaced fuel filter
- I was in a minor accident and the front bumper assembly was replaced as a result. No other damage.
- Replaced front spoilers
- Replaced Brake Master Cylinder
- Power steering system flushed
- Coolant system flushed
- Replaced Serpentine Belt
- Oil and filter changed
- Registration renewed / Passed Emissions (good until June 2022)
- Back-lighting for Digital Dash works about 50% of the time. Display is fully functional and bright when back-lighting is working (see picture). There is likely a intermittent short to ground that causes the back-lighting to not light up intermittently. Easy fix once the short is located and insulated.
- Mild RPM surge/seek at idle (infrequent, very mild, very common for C4s)
- Coolant level sensor may need replacement. "Low Coolant" light may appear infrequently (despite the coolant being full). The light always disappears after driving a few miles. I have not seen any change in the actual coolant level.
- Scissor hood support removed.
- Normal wear/tear (some paint fade on rear bumper), some small pits/cracks, worn window trim.