55 F100 PANEL PROJECT SPEC SHEET
The 1955 F100 panel truck was originally a L.A. City School maintenance truck
Body This truck is one of a kind full custom
• The top was chopped 3-1/2” in the rear and 4-1/2” in the front. I removed the front of the top and fit a 1955 F100 pickup top. This removed the bubble top that was designed as headroom for a maintenance truck and dropped the top thinner at the driprail and made a nice smooth top slope. I am a machinist, all top cuts and alignment were made precisley . New body mount kit. New fender/hood stops. Carpenter lower door seal. New hood cowl lacing kit.
• BMW tilt hood kit for the F100.
• The doors were lengthened 4” to provide easier access to the rear of the panel. The windwings were removed to allow a one piece door glass. Power windows installed. Bear claw door latches.
• Rear doors were narrowed 3” on each side and welded together. Hidden hinges installed to provide access to the curb like a sedan delivery. F100 rear window installed.
• The dash was smoothed, original dash insturment bezel was romoved for dash straight lines formed. New Ididit tilt steering column with ujoints connected to rack and pinion steering. Momo steering wheel. Custom CNC V8 column drop.
• Rear wheel tubs were widened to accommodate 12” wide rims.
• The hood is lovered
• The rear floorboard has three sections and are aluminum diamond plate. Each section has been drilled and tapped for ¼”-20 counter sunk bolts. The purpose of the 3 sections was to provide access for maintenance without going under the truck.
• Regulation NHRA roll cage tacked in place.
• Custom aluminm cas tank.
• 1965 Camaro bucket seats
• Trailer hitch
• Drive line loop.
• 350 GMC 350 HP, aluminum intake, aluminm machined pulley surpertine system. Block hugger headers, tucked exhaust and new mufflers. Trans shifter is a B&M Pro Ratchet shifter, new. TCI new Street Fighter 350 turbo with converter. Chrome trans pan and dip stick. Moon gas pedel.