1934 Chevrolet Three-Window Master Coupe - All Steel
- 502 CI GM Performance Crate Motor
- TCI Automotive Turbo 400 Transmission with B&M Transpak
- Fat Man Fabrications Mustang II front end with Heidts Tubular A Arms
- VDO Instruments & Ron Francis Wire Works
- Total Cost Involved Engineering 4-Link & Currie Enterprises Rear End (3:55 Gears)
- Stainless Specialties Exhaust
- Vintage Air & Heating
- Budnik Wheels
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.