1969 Chevy Pickup C10 Long Bed
- Built in California and only used in New Mexico.
- Straight 6 CYL 292 starts and drives, but needs rebuild.
- New carburetor.
- New hoses and thermometer.
- New exhaust and muffler.
- Standard transmission with granny gear.
- All lower and upper suspension including shocks replaced.
- Brakes work well.
- Bed in good condition 8' 3" long bed.
- Seat recovered.
- All original glass.
- Blue with patina paint job.
- Moon hubcaps.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.