1967 CHEVELLE, classic American muscle, fresh 396 big block professionally built by Nashua Engine Rebuilders. Only high-quality parts used. Heads were hand assembled. Full records of build. Less than 4,000 miles clocked, 10.5:1 compression, estimated to produce 430hp to 450hp.
· 1966 block, casting number 3855961
· Balanced rotating assembly
· Stock forged crank bored .040 over
· Scat Rods
· Forged Pistons
· Hasting Rings
· Clevite bearings
· Melling Oil Pump
· Comp Cams: Magnum Hydraulic Roller Cam #CL-11-430-8
· Roller Rockers and Push Rods
· Cloyes Quick Button Timing Cover
· Edelbrock 60499 high compression aluminum heads
· Edelbrock high rise intake
· 3-piece aluminum pulley set and new flywheel
· Edelbrock 650 Carb
· Hedman Headers
Rebuilt TH350 tranny w/2800 Stall Converter, PS, new power front disc brakes, new rear struts, fresh rubber all around, staggered wheels, clean interior, stock Granada Gold color. Very straight body. Floors, trunk, frame are solid. Left rocker underside is perforated but replaceable. Paint is 7+/10. Have new black carpet and sill plates but not installed. Electrical and mechanicals are 100%. Clean MA Title in hand. This is not an SS by VIN. The only thing missing is a posi differential.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.