1990 Ford Mustang GT Convertible – Collector’s Item., > 100,000 miles.
Engine – 5.0L - 34,000 miles
• Cobra Intake & Exhaust systems
• Trick Flow top end (Heads, Solid lifter cam, rocker arms, push rods)
• Rebuilt bottom end
• High flow air filter.
• High flow injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
Transmission – 33,000 miles since rebuilt
• Trans-Go Shift kit – wonderful shifting.
Rear-End – 3:73 Gears – Positraction – quicker off the line, but excellent highway speeds.
Exhaust – Stainless steel x 2.75” – rumbles perfectly – like a strong V8 should.
Suspension – Lowered front and Rear
• Brothers’ suspension kit, shocks, springs
• Handles any road, any time, any condition.
Power Steering – Rebuilt 1/2017
Tires – 11,000 miles since new
Front and REAR disc brakes
Cooling System – New Radiator 10/2016, Cobra blue silicon hoses.
• Convertible top boot (used when down to cover the top area),
• New complete Ford front bumper assembly and installation kit.
• ALL documentation since new.
1. Air conditioning but all parts are there,
2. Left and right rear power windows,
3. Drives door handle cracked but works,
4. Power door locks. Rear windows inop
5. Tapping sound (lifters) in engine since rebuild 34,000 miles ago.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.