1982 BMW E21 - I am the second owner and have garage kept it for the past 16 years. The original owner bought it new and took perfect care of it for 24 years.
NO ACCIDENTS and CLEAN TITLE!
All maintenance documentation from the past 16-years. It drives and runs as it should.
Lots of Era Correct accessories added:
- BMW factory toolkit with all tools in place
- BMW factory flashlight in glovebox
- Original paint
- Mint condition interior
- Original BMW floormats
- Custom fabricated (headers back) performance exhaust
- Custom fabricated K&N Air Flow (original air intake comes with the sale)
- Alpina replica 15" wheels and perfomance tires (original wheels and tires come with the sale)
- New Bilstein Shocks and Struts (all 4 corners)
- New H&R performance springs
- MOMO performance steering wheel (original steering wheel comes with sale)
- Upgraded front and rear sway bars (original sway bars come with the sale)
- Performance strut braces under hood and in trunk
- Zender front and rear spoilers
- Front bra (comes with sale)
- OEM Fog Lights that work
- Performance straight pipe comes with sale
- much more!
This car is a rare find and a must see for any classic car enthusiast.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.