2001 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 5.7L LS1 6 Speed Manual
1-Owner Low 28K Miles
Bone stock, 1-Owner, Texas owned since new 2001 Pontiac Trans Am real deal WS6 Performance Handling and Suspension Package, powered by a 28k original mileage 5.7L aluminum LS1 320HP V8 paired to the factory 6-Speed Manual Transmission. Documentation and receipts have been kept, including the original window sticker and GM build sheet! A true rarity among these WS6 T/A's. Drives tight and responsive.
1 of 1509 built to spec, Black WS6 6-Speed
TA purchased new at Pontiac Buick GMC of Austin Texas.
Clean title with current registration.
Clean and Perfect CarFax includes Buy Back Guarantee
Key RPO Code's:
WS6 – Performance Handling and Suspension Package
GU6 – Rear axle gear ratio 3.42
MM6 – 6 Speed Borg Warner Transmission
BBS – Hurst Knob Shifter
Y82 – Firebird Trans Am Pkg.
· Showroom condition, all factory GM LS1 5.7L, 320hp @ 5200 RPM and 345 lb-ft torque, 0-60 mph in 5.3s; does have aftermarket K&N air-intake w/filter
· Factory T56 6 speed tranny with stock, short throw factory shifter
· 3.42 posi rear end with Traction Control Toggle
· New Riken 275/40R17 tires on OEM WS6 polished aluminum rims in excellent condition
· Super nice and tight WS6 suspension, flawless handling and responsive steering
· Flowmaster Exhaust Muffler and dual stainless tips; sounds incredible, see video!
· Body, top, frame, floors, rockers, doors, hood and rear deck are all in exceptional condition; easy 9 of 10 paint with NO clear coat peel
· Windshield, side and rear hatch glass in excellent condition
· Pop up lights, directional's, hazards, signals and fog Lamps all work as they should
· Weather-stripping around doors, windows and top is in excellent shape, no leaks
· Dash, door panels, center console, leather seats and carpet area in excellent condition; carpets still have OEM plastic protective film in place