Selling my 1968 Ford F-250 Camper Special 390 v8 - daily driver new breaks / carburetor.
This is a "Super Camper Special" model F-250
- Factory Ford 390 V8 (runs reliably and strong)
-Factory AC - WORKING! blows cold air!
- New Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor.
- Automatic C6 transmission
- Power brakes
- Long bed (8ft)
- New spark
- No smog ever
- Original Carpet
- Dual gas tanks one is connect.
- Power steering and power brakes
- No chips in the windshield and all glass intact, new windshield/rear window seals
- Strong running engine and drives very nicely
-registered until next year
No dents on the body, really nice California rust free truck! Clean California title
1968 1968 Ford F-250
title status: clean
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.