1927 Ford T Bucket
Runs and drives amazing
Fiberglass body. Drive it home or I can trailer it for you if you're within an hour of me for free.
- Chevy with 1000 miles on rebuild, 350 turbo trans
- Weld aluminum wheels on rear and cragar front.
- 8.8 Rear end
- Mickey Thompson tires
- Green metallic paint job, very nice in the sun
- Chrome Alternator
- Chrome Oil pan and trans pan
- Chrome Thermostat neck
- Removable top
- Wilwood brake adapter
- Everything works as it should
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.