1979 International Scout II Collectors Edition for sale. This Scout II is just Brilliant in every direction! This Scout had a very Extensive Restoration and it really shows. This Scout II was finished in it’s original color of Burgandy with the White Striping on this Completely Rust Free Body. The Interior has been completely reupholstered in it’s Original Factory Plaid with SMS Material. Which is very attractive with no wear present anywhere. The enticing dash, headliner, panels, visors, and trim are just remarkable.
Features & Options:
* #’s Matching 100WB 345 cu. in. Engine
* 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
* Original Dana Axels
* Power Steering
* Power Disc Brakes
* All Original Gauge Cluster works Properly
* Tilt Steering Wheel
* Cruise Control
* Ice Cold A/C & Heat
* Working Original Radio
* All Original Glass Throughout
* OEM Lockers
* 31x10.5r15 LT Tires
* and so much more!This 1979 International Scout II Collectors Edition is just a Champion in it own way! And it is here for You! This is a a True Moment of American 4x4 History. It is just ready to go! It even passed California Smog just to let you know how clean running this Scout II really is today.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.