1932 Model B Pickup (The "Gambler")
- Truck was completed in 2016; has been driven 1000 miles
- All Steel Body, frame nicely boxed and powder coated
- Has Ford 0" W/411 gear, 88 Mustang 5 Speed Transmission
- 312 C.I. Y-Block Ford .60 over; freshly redone
- T-Bird Cast Valve Covers (3 Carb set-up with progressive linkage)
- Magnito roller rocker arm
- Behive filter with custom air cleaner
- All tinted glass
- Windshield shaded
- Nice header coated
- Has original Speedometer with matching fuel, amp, oil temp.
- Original radiator
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- 3" Dropped front axle
- Stock wishbone tune signal
- 5 on 5-1/2 bolt pattern with set of four Hollywood Mag Wheels with new radial tires
- Top has been chopped 2"; Bed was shortened 13"
- Custom fire wall
- Paint: Exterior - Orange/Vanilla Shake; Custom Interior Color - Saddle
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.