2000 Pontiac SLP Trans Am Firehawk T Top Rare 1 of 35 Low Miles LS1 5.7L Auto
Documented 1 owner, rare SLP engineered Firehawk, 1 of 35 built in Pewter Metallic as an automatic with 23000 miles. Only 637 Firehawks built in 2000. Showroom condition, garage kept, adult driven and well maintained. Bone stock Aluminum LS1 5.7L at 330hp with four-speed auto transmission. Features include enhancements from SLP Engineering, 17” chrome-finished wheels and premium Monsoon audio with 10 speaker sound system.Amenities include air conditioning, cruise control, traction control, power locks and mirrors, steering wheel radio controls, and 6 way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
Manufacturer’s literature, a car cover, service records, 2 keys, clean CarFax, a window sticker, and build documentation accompany the car.
Runs and drives like showroom new.
SLP – “Street Legal Performance” Build number 571 included stainless-steel exhaust and upgraded suspension
· CAE GM ST Therese to SLP LaSalle Quebec Four Upfitter Conversion
· GU5 Rear axle gear ratio 3.23
· WS9 Model Conversion Pontiac Firebird FormulaDriveline:· Showroom condition all factory GM LS1 5.7L V8 with Functional Ram Air Intake rated at 330 bhp@5200 RPM and 345 lb-ft@4000 RPM | 0-60mph = 4.9s, ¼ mile in 13.2 at 107 mph
· Stainless steel SLP cat-back exhaust with quad tips
· Four-speed automatic with Traction Control Toggle
· Bilstein Ultra Performance suspension
· 275/40ZR-17 Nexen SU1 showing date codes 2016 and 2021 on chrome five-spoke Firehawk wheels. Front tires has 1000 miles, rear have 3500 miles.
· Stopping power is provided by four-wheel antilock disc brakes
· 3.23 Ratio performance axleBody:· Body, Frame, Floors, Rockers, Doors, Hood and Rear Deck are all in exceptional condition
· Functional Firehawk (OEM composite) Hood with functional air intake and hood-mounted heat extractors
· Pop Up Lights, Directional's, Hazards, Signals and Fog Lamps all work as they should.