This one owner 1976 Camaro has recently been rotisserie restored and looks absolutely stunning in person. Every nut and bolt has been turned on this one. Everything works as it should no issues at all MINT.
· Rebuilt 350 V-8 engine
· Rebuilt TH350 automatic transmission
· Rebuilt 10 bolt rear end
· Power steering
· Power front disc brakes
· Ceramic coated long tube headers
· Everything on this car has been refurbished or replaced
· New master cylinder and brake booster
· Polished valve covers
· Chrome air cleaner
· Insulated hood
· Perfectly detailed engine bay
· New black bucket seat interior including the seats, headliner, dash pad, door panels and carpet
· Sanyo AM/FM/Cassette stereo
· 90K original miles
· One owner car
· Beautifully finished undercarriage
· New fuel tank
· New leaf springs and shocks
· New front and rear sway bars
· New front suspension
· New Flowmaster dual exhaust
· Floors are in mint condition
+ Original wheels in mint condition included in sale spare matches
This car has been meticulously built to near perfection. The body is laser straight and the flawless paint looks great. The motor runs strong and she goes through the gears smooth as silk. There are no disappointments on this one!
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.