1967 FORD MUSTANG V8 289
This is a nice '67 Mustang that while can be driven, could benefit from a new paint job and interior.
Its engine is strong, and she first right up.
It was involved in a moderate collision (passenger rear) back in the 80's when it wasn't worth much and therefore carries a Salvage CA Title.
Engine fires right up and it drives nice.
- 2-owner Mustang
- Correct "Acapulco Blue" Exterior with Black Vinyl Interior
- 289ci V8 Engine
- 4-speed C-4 Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
Data Plate Decoded:
- Color D = Acapulco Blue
- Trim 2A = Black Standard Buckets
- Build Date (19M) = December 19th
- DSO District Code 13 = New York
- Axle Code 6 = 2.80:1 Standard Differential
- Trans Code W = C-4 Automatic
Serial # Decoded:
- 7 = 1967
- Assembly Plant T = Metuchen, NJ
- Body Code 01 = Hardtop
- Engine Code C = 2V V8
- Consecutive Unit #: 169937
If you are up for a nice little project to get her back to her glory days condition, this is a good choice.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.