1967 Ford Mustang High performance Mustang with sought after 289 HIPO engine and Edelbrock 4 barrel AVS2 Carburetor #1906 659 CFM with electric choke.
3 speed manual transmission.
Car runs, drives & sounds amazing.
- New Edelbrock valve covers.
- New internally regulated alternator with dummy light installed inside of car.
- New battery.
- New Scott Drake fuel sending unit.
- New dual exhaust.
- 5 leaf spring.
- New radiator.
- New lower control arms & tie rods.
- New headlight to firewall wiring harness.
- Redline Lumtronix headlight halogen halo LED multi color.
- Sequential LED tail lights.
- New front & rear chrome bumpers.
- Rear spoiler
- New rear axle bearings.
- New BF Goodrich tires on chrome sport rims.
- Kenwood stereo & rear speakers upgrade
- New parts included with car passenger side fender & headlight housing and New Monroe air shocks kit.
This car is in great condition but not a perfect show car. The paint presents well but has some wear.
The interior is solid and seats are in good shape. This is a fantastic driver quality car now and possibly more if you want it to be.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.