1981 Volkswagen Westfalia
One of the earliest air cooled 2.0 litre motors from the factory (Engine # CV000131) with 70 HP.
Less than 400 miles on the build.
Runs and drives awesome.
Easy to start hot or cold, good power, perfect steering, brakes. Feels brand new. Cruises 55-60MPH on the freeway.
Perfect, un-cracked dash with a rebuilt, zeroed out odometer.
Re-upholstered front bucket seats, center Z bed, rear engine padding in original Westfalia "Boogie Woogie" pattern also called Van Dyke found only in the early 80s campers.
Headliner / furniture surrounds recovered in Porsche perforated vinyl. Still original carpet in good condition. Furniture, curtains are in good condition.
Exterior chrome, trim, lenses in good condition.
Just color sanded, detailed. Looks great!
- New "European Style" Continental Bluetooth radio with microphone mounted on top of the steering wheel
- New Windshield Wipers
- New Rear hatch struts
- GoWesty Fender flare kit
- New Windshield
- All windows tinted, including ceramic coating with UV protection for windshield, new window rubbers
- New Gas Tank
- New Gas Tank Filter
- New Gas Cap with lock
- New Brembo front rotors, pads
- New Brembo rear drums
- New Shifter Coupler Bushing
- New 15” Silver Steel Wheels
- New BFGoodrich All Terrain tires 215/75/R15 (Including an extra fifth matching wheel tire!)
- New front, rear springs with 1.5” lift
- New front, rear Bilstein B6 shocks
- New Axles, boots
- Complete new undercarriage bushing set including ball joints, upper and lower control arms, etc.
All and all the suspension upgrades lift the Vanagon up about 5” ...!
Comes with original keys, clean California title, radio manual, misc. extra rubbers, original spare (6th) mounted underneath.
Plates are personal and are not included with the sale.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk