1961 Triumph Tr3A that has gone thru a relatively long restoration. The car has a clean title.
The restoration included:
1) Total repaint in Old English White
2) A complete new interior with red seat covers and white piping. It included door panels, new carpet, new seats, etc.
3) The brakes have been totally reconditioned with a new master cylinder, reservoir and new front calipers.
4) The clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder were also replaced
5) New battery in July of 2022
6) The carbs were totally professionally rebuilt and are working great.
7) All gauges were rebuilt or replaced as needed.
8) All electrics are working with the exception of the heater
9) New fuel pump.
10) The wire wheels were reconditioned to make sure they were running true.
11) A new tonneau has been ordered but is on back order and will be included with the sale.
12) The side curtains are all intact and included but will need restoration if they will be used.
13) The top bows are good but the canvas needs to be replaced.
14) Engine tune up with plugs, points, condenser with oil, diff, and transmission fluid change in June 2022.
15) New starter solenoid and turn signal flasher.
16) Racing style seat belts.
17) New tach and speedo cable.
18) Gas tank was reconditioned and coated to prevent rust.
This car is a great driver with the 1991 cc very torquey in line 4 cylinder engine.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.