- 1967 Chevrolet C10 pickup
- Multi car show winner
- Lowered 2"
- Automatic transmission with B & M quick shifter
- New: Paint, chrome wheels, tires, maple wood bed and polished stainless steel rails/brackets and fasteners, weather-stripping, emblems, lighting, belts, hoses, belts, brakes, brake lines, gas tank cover, interior instrument knobs and levers, electrical wiring, shock absorbers, antennae, door latches, gauges, hood insulation
- Speedometer is showing 66,759 miles.
- ENGINE IS: 350 Chevrolet crate motor, Demon carburetor, Eldebrock intake manifold, mild camshaft, headers, MSD distributor/MSD Ignition/MSD spark plug wires, new duel exhaust.
- Runs great!!
- I have clean title
- Recently serviced which includes engine oil, transmission fluid and front end alignment.
- I have all receipts for everything listed herein.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.