1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe, 7,400 miles, Street Beast Fiberglass Body, Suicide Doors controlled by remote popper system, AC Vintage air conditioning, Custom Burnt Cherry Gold Metallic Paint, Tan Interior Leatherette on PT Cruiser Seats, newer door panels, Tilt Steering Wheel, Classic Vintage Gauges.
- 350 ci Chevy Engine w/ 330 HP
- Mild Cam
- Sanderson Headers
- 700 R4 Automatic Transmission (4 speeds w/ overdrive)
- Ford 8" Explorer Differential 3:27 Ratio
- Spintech Exhaust Mufflers (mellow deep sound)
- Exhaust system also includes removable blank plates
- New Edlebrock 650 CFM Carberator (9/2019)
- New Distributer (9/2019)
- New Waterpump (9/2019)
- New Electric Fan (6/2023)
- Many Chrome Engine Components
- Custom Box Frame
- Fiberglass Body
- Mustang II Front End Clip
- Rack/Pinion Steering
- 4 Wheel Disk Brakes
- New Calibers & Pads 9/2019)
Wheels & Tires:
- 7" Crager in the front - StreetPro Chrome 390
- 8" Crager in the rear - StreetPro Chrome 390
- BF Goodridge Tires 195/60-15 front & 255/60/15 rear
Extras included with car:
- Four Trophies
- Spare Remote Keys
- Indoor Car Cover
Immaculate showroom condition, Receipts, Records and Title in hand.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.