1969 Karmann Ghia- 1776cc Motor blueprint rebuild (roughly 35,000 miles)
- Customized with front and rear louvered columns on front hood and rear bonnet.
- 4 speed with Hurst trigger shifter
- Pertronics Electronic Ignition upgrade
- Kadron Solex H40/44EIS Dual 40mm Carburetors
- Blue anodized polished crank pulley with timing marks
- Custom Rear hood gas charged lift struts system
- New Front disc brakes & good rear caliper drum brakes
- 4 Bilstein shocks
- Front end rebuilt- shock mounts, control arms & bushings
- replaced front seats with rare adjustable bucket seats with head rests
- California 3 piece bumpers
- De-chromed body - cal look window rubber kit
- Frenched antenna
- Pop out rear windows
- Custom one piece dash with gauges
- Porsche Fuch replica rims 5 lug
Many more upgrades and updates.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.