1952 Willis Overland Jeep Truck - 4-cylinder, 3 speed (floor), 4X4 with high and low
• New wiring harness installed (short in dash gauges)
• Upgraded to 12-volt electrical system
• New brake shoes, master cylinder, etc.
• New exhaust system
• Frame is in good shape
• Cab floor has been replaced
• Door bottoms and corners need minor rust repair
• Gas tank cleaned, new gas line, filter and pump
• Tailgate is in great shape
• New hand-brake cable and brackets
• Good replacement fenders, front and rear, not installed
• Clear title
• Runs, drives and stops fine
Things to repair:
• Minimal body work
• Oil leak
• Carburetor needs to be rebuilt
• Seat cover
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.