1963 Chevrolet Nova II SS Pro Touring RestoMod LS Super Charged
This is a nice 1963 Nova Chevy II all original Arizona body. All original panels except for the hood that was replaced with a stock hood and Ring Brother black powder coated hinges. This is a nice daily driver that is at show quality. Super nice leather interior with suede headliner and trunk is also finished out in suede. Has full frame and suspension. It drives and handles like a modern day sports car. It still has old school look. Stance, rim and tire package really look great on the car. This is the meaning of a TRUE Pro Touring daily driver.
ENGINE/TRANS- All new!
· Motor was provided Boosted Nation who is known for building LS super charged engines.
· All Aluminum GM LS2 with fuel injected engine with Magnuson Super Charger set up on about 6lbs of boost.
· Approx. 600RWHP on pump gas
· The LS Super Charged motor is all set up for E85 fuel lines and injectors all the way down to the fuel sending unit in the tank. Has inline fuel return cooler for E85.
· Stainless steel headers and exhaust the car sounds amazing.
· It has never been ran nor tuned on E85 it was just put in place with a tremendous more cost
· Complete serpentine setup
· Custom Aluminum radiator -dual electric fans.
· Overflow for radiator
· Transmission cooler with fan and thermostat
· Aluminum deep transmission pan.
· Power steering cooler
· Inline fuel cooler put on return line.
· Everything is in place for the AC except for the box that goes underneath passenger side dash and the switches on the dash. Compressor is in place along with the firewall plate. Heater hoses have been ran
· New custom built RPM 4L60 with slight stall converter with transmission cooler with electric fan and thermostat.
· Performance balanced driveshaft.
· Custom built stainless steel fuel tank