1964 Pro Touring Nova Chevy II LS3- LSX/KTech
This is an extremely sanitary, well thought out and put together 64 Nova/Chevy II - Completed in late 2020 with only approximately 3500 miles. All the trim, glass & etc was removed, sandblasted and powder coated. Think about this, all the glass removed from the frames and all new seals and reinstalled in the frames. This car has totally been gone through. This thing drives unbelievably & handles great! True meaning of a pro touring resto mod. Has no wind noise from inside the cab, this is an extremely tight car. The doors open & close better than factory. From the carbon fiber hood to the aluminum powder coated hood hinges the entire hull has been dyno-matted.
This is an all original - sheet metal, floor pans, no rust! California car & basically everything is brand new. I’m sure I have left out a ton of features. This was a well thought out build, you will see by the photos & videos. Professionally built. Not looking to trade but willing to look! Please read the complete description.
· LS3 with a ton of LSX & KTech addons. All Aluminum fuel injected engine Approx. 645 RWHP pump gas on mild/street-able tune.
· KTech Valve/coil covers. Stainless steel long tubed, big tubed headers.
· Powder coated Serpentine belt system - lots of Billet Aluminum parts.
· Aluminum radiator - dual electric fans.
· Condensing coil/dryer overflow fill for radiator.
· Vintage Air Exterme II/ AC & Heat.
· Tremec 5 Speed with monster triple disc complete.
· Ford 9" Currie Posi-Traction with TCI 4 link 355 Gears.
· Performance aluminum / polished driveshaft.
· TCI Extreme Pro Touring suspension ALL powder coated front to rear, with full frame connectors.
· This is a complete Chassis frame & suspension from TCI.
· Power rack and pinion (TCI's mustang II style front clip) in front and 4 links in rear