1929 Ford Rat rod Pickup with clean title. It’s titled as a 1929 Ford truck but it’s a mix of things:
- front grille, cab, and bed are from a 1934 Chevy truck
- 350 engine and TH350 trans are from a 1969 Chevy nova
- chassis is from a 1965 Chevy C10
- custom transverse rear leafspring suspension paired with ladder bar kit
- push start for the engine with aux switches
- Hurst Promatic 2 shifter
Currently runs but the trans needs a new gasket because it leaks. Fix that and it drives as well
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.