1924 Ford Model T Fordor Sedan. Nearly 100 years old and still runs like a champ! This closed body four door sedan, in traditional black paint, has room for the whole family and is sure to keep them safe from weather. This vehicle resided in a barn for an extended period of time.
• it runs great—can send video!
• has newer interior, roof and roof liner panels, original floor, etc
• original fuel tank with lines, etc
• brand new radiator built off original specs by Brassworks of California
• all floor panels intact and in great shape
• no rust, body, or frame
• paint in really nice shape
• tires in good shape, has a spare
• lights work
• all glass in good condition
• has title
• instructional books
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.