1936 Pierce Arrow 8 Cylinder 5 passenger sedan with 15,000 original miles.
Just out of 40+ year car collection.
The car is Loaded with factory accessories.
• Repainted Black with Dark Grey Beltline trim over the original Medium Blue sometime in the 1970's.
• Bought by my Grandfather in 1978 and stored and driven very little since
• Car still retains all its original interior, unfortunately there is some damage caused by moths. But is still presentable
• Original wood and dash are in excellent condition.
• Car does run off a bottle of gas but will need the fuel system gone through
• Car shows well, paint has good shine and presents well along with all the brightwork
• Factory radio and Metal side mount covers complete the look.
Marketed as 'America's finest motor car for America's finest families', Pierce Arrow sold just 787 cars during 1936 as the finest families were buying less fancy cars as the depression carried on.
Please Note The Following
**Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan.
**We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only
**Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1
** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.